Re: [TowerTalk] Compression-type PL-259s

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Compression-type PL-259s
From: Steve Hunt <steve@karinya.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 22:34:35 +0000
Pete,

Yes, I've used them in my shack for the last couple of years or so, and
now use them exclusively. As you would expect, they are every bit as
easy to fit as a compression N-type.

So far I haven't subjected any to prolonged outdoor use, so I can't
comment on how "weather proof" they are.

73,
Steve G3TXQ