Re: [TowerTalk] Sad day - W9ZUC tower accident

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Sad day - W9ZUC tower accident
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 07:49:05 -0600
I have been climbing, free climbing, for 40 years.  I never kept track; I
probably have easily made at least 1000 climbs or more as a ham operator in
that period.

If you can't free climb, you shouldn't climb at all.  Read what I said.
However you climb, if you can't free climb, you shouldn't be climbing.  I am
not suggesting that you should free climb (that is a personal choice) ... I
am saying that if you are incapable of free climbing, stay on the ground.

Doug

I wasn't born in Saskatchewan, but I got here as soon as I could.