[TowerTalk] VNA Antenna Analyzer

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] VNA Antenna Analyzer
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 20:00:05 -0400
Fellow TT'ers

  I bought a  VNA type antenna analyzer .  Just scratching the surface to it' s
capabilities.  One thing I know I need to  build a set OSL Open Short Load
termination calibrator fittings.   Spent some time on Google  SMA  homebrew
are easy to find... ( f I had bought a SARK 100  which  has an SMA connector I
would be golden )    But  I  need info for an   UHF  or  N connector .

    Not wanting to reinvent the wheel   anybody  have info on  such animals ?

 Wayne  W3EA