Re: [TowerTalk] VNA

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] VNA
From: Máximo EA1DDO_HK1H <ea1ddo@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 11:42:54 +0000
Hi Neal,

If you would like to use the VNA "on the field", you can consider consider the
KC901S+:

http://www.deepace.net/kc901s/

It is a two ports VNA, high dynamic range, up to 4 GHz, and it is portable, to
use it at  the antenna location, with no PC needed.

As extra you get Spectrum analyser, RF and AF generator, Distance to fault, etc.

73, Maximo / EA1DDO