Re: [TowerTalk] Good Fastener Practice

To: N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>, TowerTalk <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Good Fastener Practice
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 03:07:39 +0000
Pete,

Being a Belt and suspenders Type... I always have used SS  flat washers and
spring washers  to assemble the element to boom bracket
U bolts.   Have installed  a number of F-12 antennas over the years and have
removed  Them, Never had a failure in that AREA . The boom to mast plates    is
another story.

Wayne W3EA