Re: [TowerTalk] Orion 2800 Rotator Cable Replacement

To: "Elliott Lawrence" <wa6tla@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Orion 2800 Rotator Cable Replacement
From: "Bob Shohet, KQ2M" <kq2m@kq2m.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 07:37:33 -0500
I “hijacked the topic”?   Clearly you weren’t paying very much attention. The
three posts prior to mine had nothing to do with your question – they were
discussing THHN, which had nothing to do with what you were using or planning
to use.   Jim’s post, which I cited, WAS in response to your question, which is
why I kept the subject line.  Ligthten up!

Thanks to Jim Brown and Jim Lux for their helpful and illuminating responses to
my question.

Bob, KQ2M