Re: [TowerTalk] Orion 2800 Rotator Cable Replacement

To: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Orion 2800 Rotator Cable Replacement
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 16:13:10 -0500
Of course I meant to say "with no issues" in my post.  The nylon coating on
THHN does quickly deteriorate outdoors however I believe that the nylon's
purpose is to lessen friction and improve chemical resistance. Neither of
these are issues to me and the PVC underneath is pretty tough.

John KK9A

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy 7 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.