Re: [TowerTalk] AFCI RFI?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AFCI RFI?
From: David Gilbert <ab7echo@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 10:50:02 -0700

Yes, I believe that the issue is more one of susceptibility to RFI rather than the breakers being the cause of RFI.  And yes, EATON certainly did have a problem, to the point they were replacing breakers free if you put in a claim.  If I remember correctly, the problematic breakers had a yellow dot and the replacement design has a white dot.

Any newly purchased breakers should be fine.

73,
Dave   AB7E