[VHFcontesting] [WSVHF] RE: [Microwave] Microwave_Activity_Days (fwd)

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] [WSVHF] RE: [Microwave] Microwave_Activity_Days (fwd)
From: n6nz@n6nz.net (Dave N6NZ)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:43:53 2003
Forwarded message:

> > How about posting to a web page that can archive the results for
> > month to month comparisons, etc.
> >
> > Owen, K6LEW, FM18lx
>

> If someone would collect the data, I would be happy to post it on a web
> page.
>
> 73
> Dan

Hold on Dan, get in touch with your inner sloth. This can be automated.

What we need is a web page to *collect* the data.  Operators
punch in their numbers, and the script automatically updates the
database. Score report page gets generated from the database.
This, of course, presupposes a database, or at least a flat text
file.

73, Dave N6NZ
CM87xi ... er... I just move accross town, CM87wj??? gotta check..