[VHFcontesting] WTB: 2m SSB Rig

To: "'vhfcontesting@contesting.com'" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] WTB: 2m SSB Rig
From: "DUGAS, JASON A. (JSC-EP) (NASA)" <jason.a.dugas@nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 13:49:43 -0500
I have a handicapped ham who is wanting to get on 2m SSB.  He's financially
strapped where ham radio is concerned (aren't we all!!).  He said he could
spend around $250 to $300.  He'd like a 2m SSB rig that would be out 25 to
30W.  I'm thinking TR-751 or other older (but WORKING) rigs.  If any of you
guys have some equipment you'd like to get rid of that might help out here,
please let me know.  I believe he has an antenna up already for 2m.

If you have a rig that you think would work well for him, but want a little
more than $300 I could probably make up the difference, so don't be afraid
to write back.

Jason
KB5URQ