Re: [VHFcontesting] Inverters

To: <k3lfo@mentis.com>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Inverters
From: "John Isenberg" <ihi@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 18:21:27 -0400
Jim,

Tom and I use a pure sine wave inverter made by PowerBright.  It is 300
Watts continuous 500 peak and seems to have very little noise (certainly
less than either the truck engine or the AccuVolt which by the way is quite
noisy!).  it sells for under $200.

Seems to be plenty to run the computers and the rotators when we dont have
the Generator running.

73
Jack
WA2IID