[VHFcontesting] LoTW for Rovers

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] LoTW for Rovers
From: "John (JK) Kalenowsky, K9JK" <k9jk73@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 01:28:20 -0500
A "diversion" from the present thread...are there any ROVERS who have
used/are using LoTW?

As I understand...a "Separate" "Key" (or security certificate) is needed for
EACH Location (Grid Square) from which a ROVER wants to enter QSOs...a real
PITA (that's Pain In The Anterior or you may select a different "A" word) if
you ask me. Seems like there's GOT to be a BETTER way to to do that withOUT
degrading the "integrity" of the LoTW system.

If my understanding is wrong, I welcome correction/clarification!

73, JK