Re: [VHFcontesting] WAHOO - LoTW Double Whammy(and a half)

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] WAHOO - LoTW Double Whammy(and a half)
From: "jon jones" <n0jk@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 17:00:14 +0000
I agree with Jim on this one, prefer real QSL cards to confirm contacts.
One reason is I log my 6M and 160M QSOs in a real log - not on the PC.

Perhaps when I retire from ham radio I will put everything on computer logs
and upload to LoTW.

btw nice opening from CT1HZE Portugal all the way to the west coast USA
(K7JA and N6PEQ) last evening on 6 Meters. Looking forward to receiving
CT1HZE's QSL card.

- Jon N0JK