Re: [VHFcontesting] question about 50.125 use

To: ns1z@arrl.net, Gregg Seidl <k9kl@centurytel.net>,VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] question about 50.125 use
From: John Geiger <n5ten@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 06:43:34 -0700 (PDT)
It is amazing, the number of self appointed police and
saviors that this hobby seems to bring out.  We have
the:

1. DX pileup cops-always QRM the DX station by
sending/shouting UP UP non-stop.

2. The calling frequency police-won't let anyone use
the calling frequency, so it is an empty slice of band
in an otherwise occupied band

3. The DX window police-spend their life chasing
people out of the "dx window" but never take me up on
my offer when I ask them to show me in Part 97 that I
cannot operate there.

4. The reflector police-constantly throw tantrums
about how this or that thread is off topic, should be
closed, etc.  Somehow they are the only ones who
bought keyboards missing the delete key.

73s John W5TD