[VHFcontesting] June Contest at W5ZN

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu
Subject: [VHFcontesting] June Contest at W5ZN
From: Joel Harrison <w5zn@w5zn.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 08:27:34 -0500
Thanks to everyone that worked us during the contest.

We had quite a few complications here at W5ZN beginning Saturday afternoon.
The first was a severe thunderstorm that moved through and had us shut down
for about 2 hours during a good opening followed almost immediately by the
death of my mother-in-law. Fortunately the guest ops were able to plug on in
my absence. Will post some numbers here as soon as I look at the log. When
the contest ended there were, obviously, other things I needed to attend to.

Again thanks for working us and thanks to all for another great ARRL June
VHF contest!

--
73 Joel W5ZN

www.w5zn.org