Re: [VHFcontesting] Question to the group

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Question to the group
From: Keith Morehouse <w9rm@calmesapartners.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 07:47:56 -0700
East coast-centric view ?  It's anything but.

High points for QSO's above 222 is one of the east coasts big
advantages.  They are the guys with the population to make that work
for them.  Frankly, I'm surprised to hear a experienced east coast VHF
contester like Terry make that statement.  Maybe there's hope for us
barbarians out where we have a hard time working our own grid - on any
band.

Jay W9RM DM58

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner