Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL Petition....

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL Petition....
From: Roger Rehr W3SZ <w3sz73@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 10:14:11 -0400
I agree with Peter, Paul, and Henry.

It is much more difficult to lead an organization than it is to cast stones from the sidelines.

The folks at the ARRL have my great appreciation and highest respect for what they do day in and day out.

I think that it would be wonderful if we could keep this and the rest of our VHF/UHF/Microwave/EME lists politics free (be it radio politics or national politics), and avoid such postings as started this thread in the future.

73,

Roger Rehr

W3SZ