[WriteLog] Writelog, Visual Basic, and Entry Objects

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog, Visual Basic, and Entry Objects
From: slymp@worldnet.att.net (Steven Lympany)
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 20:29:21 -0400
I am taking a class in Visual Basic and for a class project I am attempting
to write some code that will allow me to talk to my rig while running
Writelog.  I've been successful at creating a "writelog.document" and
invoking the methods that set the fields, set frequencies, and enter QSOs.
However, I've been unable to invoke the "GetLogFrequency" method
successfully.

I wonder if anyone can provide me with an example of some VB code that uses
"GetLogFrequency" so that I could see what the proper format is for this
method.

Thanks-

Steve, WA3TMR