[WriteLog] What Have I missed

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] What Have I missed
From: djaksa@msn.com (Dave & Judi Jaksa)
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 22:38:47 -0500
Allen,

I am also relatively new WriteLog user, having very recently converted over
from many years of using CT.  With that said, here are my observations on
what you may, or may not, have missed.

I have been disappointed in the almost exclusively RTTY content of this
group  I was hoping to get additional information that would help me learn
the subtle nuances of WriteLog.  I have looked for other WriteLog reflectors
but this seems to be it.  So, I think the answer is to put up with the heavy
RTTY content and RTTY contest score posts or write off WriteLog and go to
something different.  After a few weeks of this I have to seriously wonder
if anybody uses WriteLog for DX, SS, WPX, etc. contesting or if it is just
an RTTY tool.

73,
Dave, W0VX