[WriteLog] Update 10.27G (and MMTTY support in RttyRite!)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Update 10.27G (and MMTTY support in RttyRite!)
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 19:26:48 -0500
I consistently did just this very type of thing using RttyRite and RITTY.
I fed the audio from the rig to two computers with identical sound cards.
Ran RITTY on one and WL Rittyrite on the other.
RITTY won on most signals, especially flutter.

I've now run standalone MMulty and RITTY using the same setup.
Just about the same, On one signal Multy wins, on another signal RITTY wins.
both beat RttyRite most of the time, again especially on the multipath or
signals with QSB.