[WriteLog] RTTY Function Key memory bank Help

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY Function Key memory bank Help
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 15:54:04 -0500
Important messages such as the exchange or any message starting
with the other station's callsign should begin with a %R so that the
other person's decoder has time to sync and receive his callsign fully
so there is no confusion as to whether you have that station's callsign
correct.

Just my .02 worth.
Don AA5AU