[WriteLog] RTTY question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY question
From: roofus@sbcglobal.net (Dennis)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 19:29:46 -0500
Being new to WL, RTTY and contesting in general I have many questions =
and try to read as much as I can to answer them be for I ask.  Here are =
2 I'm not sure of. 1) My ICOM 775DSP has a RTTY mode setting, 2) My KNWD =
TS-2000 has a FSK mode.  MMTTY says to use LSB.  What do I use on my rig =
to run RTTY?.  If there is a MMTTY reflector I probably should ask the =
questions there but I haven't found it yet.

Thanks and 73,
Dennis  AB8NI

multipart/alternative
  text/html