[WriteLog] Writelog on RTTY

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog on RTTY
From: jeflanders@comcast.net (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Tue Feb 11 13:56:10 2003
I am not so sure it is the decoding ability of MMTTY that people prefer. Is
there really a difference in decode performance? I use MMTTY instead of
Wayne's Rttyrite unit only because of the MMTTY display. I use the FFT and
Waterfall displays in MMTTY, and especially like the waterfall.

Of these two, If the tuning displays were similar, I would prefer Wayne's
unit for actual copy because of the additional "wide-band decode" feature.

Actually comparing different TUs for copy accuracy would be a big job. I
hope to do it some day when I get a round tuit.

Jerry W4UK