Re: [WriteLog] Window colours

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Window colours
From: "" <jclark@brownjanitorsupply.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 08:58:56 -0500
I brought this up several weeks ago. I too wish that they can be changed. It
looks like that was the original intent because some of the windows the colors
can be changed. Also I would like to be able to change the size of all the
windows. Be a little bit easier to arrange ones screen.

One last thought the Multiplier window. Is a diffrant size for each multiplier.
If I had my drothers 1 size (adjustable of course) and then be able to scroll
through if all the info doesn't fit.

Anyway glad to see someone else feels the same way. If there are enough of us
maybe the changes will be made.

John
N5ER