Re: [WriteLog] Problem with 10.45 %O command in macro

To: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>, wrt@dslextreme.com,writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Problem with 10.45 %O command in macro
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:10:15 +0000
Jerry, et al

No, I can't get it to work on my IC756proII. I find a command to determine if I have to hold the Clear button or just press it. But nothing to activate the Clear button itself which would seem more useful.

Works fine on my FT1000mp so that is where I am starting to concentrate my "running"

Jerry, W6IHG