[WriteLog] Writelog Reflector

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog Reflector
From: "G3SJJ" <g3sjj@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:27:30 -0000
I am getting concerned once again that this Reflector is being miss-used.
Topics should cover aspects solely relevant to Writelog applications. Topics
without reference to Writelog should be discussed on the appropriate
Reflector, eg Mode or Equipment specific.

On the assumption that 33% of WL users are interested in SSB, 33% in CW and
33% in Data (although accepting that there will be some ops interested on
more than one mode) then many messages will not be of interest to 66% of us.

I would be helpful if contributors would bear this in mind before starting a
discussion.

Chris G3SJJ