[WriteLog] update on log scroll

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] update on log scroll
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 12:38:40 +0000
All interested,

I did a very fine scrub of the writelog.ini files that were used on my two computers during the wpx vs a clean install writelog.ini (after saving configuration). I can find nothing that even looks suspect that would cause the log window to scroll the log back to (what I think is) the first contact with that station.

Some have reported seeing this problem. Some say never. So it's like I have something turned on that I don't know about.

So I don't have a solution yet. Perhaps a clue - I have NEVER been able to do a "find qso in log" search, or a "go to qso" function. These menu items DO NOT scroll the log to the contact??????

The next test is to take the wpx logs and see if as I add more contacts on multiple bands I can see a pattern.

Jerry, W6IHG