Re: [WriteLog] Correct Questions

To: "Byron Lichtenwalner" <w3wkr@verizon.net>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Correct Questions
From: "ROOFUS" <roofus@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 20:03:29 -0400
Sometimes all it takes is someone to believe that your not crazy and for
that I thank you Byron, you didn't have the answer but you had faith that it
could be found and kept me going.  I installed and uninstalled until I lost
count but NEVER had a .ini file show up for WL.  Figuring I had nothing to
loose I clicked on the TV screen looking thingy in the WL folder and it came
back with a message that it was set up to keep the .ini files in the windows
registry and not .ini files and asked if I wanted to change back to .ini
files. I clicked yes, rebooted and my WL is back including the .ini files.
I changed the comm port, added the cutnumbers and I'm good to go.

I'm not sure how or why this setting got changed but I'll know the answer if
anyone ever asks again.

Thanks Byron and everyone else for their time and support.

Dennis KI8U