Re: [WriteLog] Percieved nasty whining

To: "Mike Valentine - W8MM" <mike@valentine.org>,"'Wayne, W5XD'" <w5xd@writelog.com>,"'WRITELOG REFLECTOR'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Percieved nasty whining
From: "JOHN DOBSON" <w8wej@citynet.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 02:22:05 -0000
OK, enough is enough..
it is very easy to second guess what someone does , or does not do regarding
each and every  personal  whim and agenda of our individual projects, wishes
,etc.
It is not a perfect world, nor is writelog  the perfect program, but I
believe for the bang for the buck , for me , this is the best going, and IM
staying with it..
My  personal thoughts are,,, this thread has degenerated into personal
attacks and does not serve as a positive
method of problem resolution.
I do not care what degree any one has-- what matters is what have YOU done
to help other than bitch on this reflector
when it comes to resolution, either push, shove, or get out of the way(which
is my way of saying  if you are not going to help, please shut the heck up)
I should point out, that I am totally menu , computer challenged,,, if I can
use writelog,, any one could and should for the real deal serious contesting
situation.
think, think, think, there is no reason for Wayne, or any one else to put
forth any thing but the best program that they can.
I think a few noisy minority are making too much of not a big thing..count
their "numbers on one hand"
what do you expect for the piddling amount for which you and I are paying.
if you really are not happy with writelog, get a divorce and move on....
nuff said.
as for me ,,, thanks Wayne
have a nice day
73 john w8wej