Re: [WriteLog] FT-2000

To: "Lee, N5PO" <n5po@sbcglobal.net>, writelog@contesting.com,k2pal@optonline.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] FT-2000
From: Andrei Nevis <v49a@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 05:25:42 -0800 (PST)
My friend Alex, K2PAL purchased FT-2000 two weeks ago.
  We spent 4 days and tried to make it work with WL.
  Used three different computers, changed cables, configurations with different
models of Yaesu, etc..
  It always showed "No Rig!".
  Computers with WL we used, were disconnected from working radios, such as
IC-756PRO-3, Kenwood TS-570DG and small Kenwood TS-480.
  No luck. Alex sent it back to HRO and ordered something else.
  73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D

"Lee, N5PO" <n5po@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Anyone using a FT-2000 with WL? Since the 2000 is not
listed as a supported radio, which supported Yaesu
radio would be best to emulate, if any???

Thanks,

Lee, N5PO

BEST 73'S
ANDREI STCHISLENOK