[WriteLog] CTY-1802 Contest Country Files - 18 March 2008 and VISTA

To: Gary AL9A <al9a@mtaonline.net>, Writelog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CTY-1802 Contest Country Files - 18 March 2008 and VISTA
From: K0BX <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 23:40:50 +0000
When I downloaded the wl_cty.dat file I put it into

C:\Users\K0BX\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\WriteLog\Programs

folder.  When I ran the CTY to WL program, the program prompt me for the
location of the WL_cty.dat file
which I gave it the location in the VirtualStore as above.

It ran, and all the updates where there when I tried it in WL.

GL

Joe K0BX