Re: [WriteLog] Wireless Keyboards

To: "'Steve GW4BLE'" <steve.gw4ble@btconnect.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Wireless Keyboards
From: "Roger Marrotte" <rmarrotte@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 10:57:50 -0500
I've tried a trackball a few times.  I hated it.  Mouse pads are a little
better but still awkward for me.  I've known some people who have loved
trackballs and wouldn't use anything else.  They used them 8 hours a day at
work.  I had a wireless keyboard and mouse.  For some reason RF got into the
keyboard and really messed things up in a contest.  It's been about 5 years
since I've had one.  I don't know what frequency it used.  I've never had
any problems with a cordless mouse.  So I've stuck with a corded keyboard,
it doesn't have to be moved very often. There's nothing like a cordless
mouse.  A mouse with a cord does nothing but get in the way.

Roger, W1EM.  Happy New Year to all.