[WriteLog] Super Check Partial file problem

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Super Check Partial file problem
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 14:51:40 -0900
Ok, I’ve got windows scattered all over the desktop, but I’ll eventually get
used to it.  Got my XMMT.ocx registered ok and the radio is communicating with
WL.  I can key up and send RTTY ok.  Tried downloading the latest SCP files,
but when I try to copy them into C:\ProgramData\WriteLog I get an error message
about unexpected error with a code of 0x80004005.  Do the SCP files still go
into ProgramData?  If so what do I do about the error code to fix it?

73,
Gary AL9A