Re: [WriteLog] Super Check Partial file problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Super Check Partial file problem
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 08:49:17 -0900
Ok, got the error code thing sorted out. Apparently the problem was I tried to copy the SCP MASTER.DAT files directly from the zip folder. When I extracted all the files from the zip folder then I could copy and paste them into the ProgramData folder without getting the error message. Interesting that these files can reside anywhere and you just have to point WL to their location. Not sure how or why I've always had them in ProgramData, but will have to play around a bit and find good, convenient and memorable location!

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Ed Muns