[Yaesu] FT-1000D

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-1000D
From: calandra1@home.com (calandra1@home.com)
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 18:21:40 -0500
Hello,

I just saw an ad for a new FT-1000D at a very low price.  I am thinking
of making the call and buying a new 1000D.  My question is, how
important are the second receiver filters that are optional?  I'd like
to hear pros/cons about the 1000D.  I'd also like to hear if you were
pleased from the dealer you bought your radio from and if you recommend
that dealer.  Any other information you would like to add, please feel
free to do so.

Thank you for your time.

Vin, 73
K1VC

P.S.  I've gone through the Yaesu mailing list archives but didn't find
what I was looking for.

P.P.S.  I apologize if this topic has been discussed before.