[Yaesu] FT-990 CAT

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-990 CAT
From: nf4l@pobox.com (MikeR)
Date: Thu Aug 7 22:44:08 2003
Kjell - Thanks.
These numbers are what I'm seeing. My radio was originally a V1.2, and
several years ago I sent it to Yaesu for some repairs, and had the ROM
upgraded to 1.3. I wrote the program from the values in my manual. A couple
of days ago I did a reset to see if it would cure another problem, and the
mode codes changed then, I think. It's like it woke up the 1.3 ROM. Makes no
sense to me, and it didn't cure my other problem. I'll note your values in
my manual, and thanks for sending them.
Now if I could just find out where my ALC went.......
73, Mike NF4L