Re: [Yaesu] FT1000D Filter Location

To: <marcelo@alternex.com.br>, <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] FT1000D Filter Location
From: "Cecil Acuff" <chacuff@cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 08:54:28 -0500
I have not experienced your problem...but the filters are located on the
bottom side of the radio.  That is assuming you are talking about the 500hz
filter for the main receiver. The sub receiver filter is on the right hand
side of the radio.

You will need to remove the top cover...flip the radio over on a nice flat
surface with a towel or something under the radio to protect it and the
surface you are working on.  Then remove the bottom cover and the filters
will be obvious at that point.

Good Luck...

Cecil...