Re: [Yaesu] Some Yaesu FT1000MP MK5 questions

To: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] Some Yaesu FT1000MP MK5 questions
From: Cecil Acuff <chacuff@cableone.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2018 21:24:45 -0600
Is this the 200w model with the external power supply?

If so there have been reported issues with failure of the power supply parts.

Other than that I know of no problems. I had one and it was a good radio. Went
back to the FT-1000D...I like the simplicity and it hears just as well.

Cecil
K5DL

Sent using recycled electrons.