[3830] N1OLF Singal OP 10M CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N1OLF Singal OP 10M CW
From: Ronald Bouthillier" <ronald.b@usa.net (Ronald Bouthillier)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 21:07:37 -0500
                  ARRL 10 Meter Contest -- 1997

Call: N1OLF                              Country/State: Rhode Island USA
                                                       Category: Signal Op
CW 100 watts

MODE             QSO              QSO Pts              STATES
COUNTRIES

CW                  850                3400                     45
17

                        850 = 3400 x 62 = 210,800

Operator: N1OLF

Equipment: Knwd TS-850sat, A4S Cush Craft

First time doing this so I have no idea how my score is in this Contest...
Band wasn't that bad here in RI but the state may have helped.

73 - Ron N1OLF

Ronald Bouthillier (N1OLF)
Coventry, Rhode Island

http://mambers.aol.com/n1olf