[3830] AA3B HA DX Score - Single Op All Band

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] AA3B HA DX Score - Single Op All Band
From: cwtrench@sprynet.com (The Trench Family)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 01:50:03 -0800
                                 1998 HA DX TEST

     Call used: AA3B                                    Location: PA

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: CW      Power: 1500

     Callsign of Operator: AA3B

     Exchanged Information: AA3B RST #

     Hours of Operation: 04:47

     band      QSOs      points    mults
     -----------------------------------
     160          0           0       0
      80         14          84      12
      40         45         210      18
      20         24         123      13
      15         42         162      11
      10          0           0       0
     -----------------------------------
     TOTAL      125         579      54   SCORE:  31,266

     Club or Team Name: Frankford Radio Club

     Comments:

     This contest was a lot of fun, and a good chance to warm up for
ARRL
     DX. I hope that more stations will operate this contest in the
     future.  Band conditions weren't too hot, especially Sunday
     afternoon when things seemed to die.  40 meters was fun at the
     start of the contest, 15 was also pretty good on Sunday morning.
     Nil on 10.  80 was a disappointment.  I didn't try 160.

     73 Bud AA3B