[3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dx35@hilding.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 20:56:10 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jun 1

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RF Hole
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   3      2
   80:   7      2
   40:   6      3
   20:  18     10
-------------------
Total:  34     17  Total Score = 578

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Horrors! If I keep going backwards like this each week, I'll be in the womb
again before the end of the current NS Ladder.

Although I checked SO2R, it was more like SO 1.0001 R no thanks to Mr. Murphy.
Either my DXD blew up or a nasty Electro-Gremlin crawled into my system. I
wasn't mentally prepared to deal with this & it was all down hill from about
02:30:01 (the start).

Mega QLF'd one QSO with Mike, W9RE, as had another call Queue'd up in WL, and
when Mike called, the other guy's callsign went out - sorry, Mike, for the lost
time but TNX for completing the Q.

Most folks seemed to have Hasta La Vista'd from 20m pretty early.  40m was the
pits, and although I could hear a lot of non-W6/W7's making Q's on 80, it was
slim pickings here with only a couple of NCCC members participating.

The big mystery tonight:  Where was NS Stalwart N6RO?  I didn't hear a peep out
of Ken.  Did hear K4BAI several times but couldn't connect.  K7NV stomped me
again in a few pileups.

Still, it was fun (in a somewhat morbid way here tonight).  Hopefully next week
will be a new ballgame.

73 & Tnx for the Q's...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust