[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS(@K7RI) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, desk@nwlink.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS(@K7RI) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 21:18:01 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - July 25

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7RI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   3      3
   40:  30     13
   20:  36     13
-------------------
Total:  69     29  Total Score = 2,001

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

As the sun slowly sets in the west, we wind up another wonderful series of
Thursday Night Specials... what a hoot !! The spring and summer NCCC NS of 2008
is now history, and Ive got to say that Thursday nite has become my favorite
time of the week. What a fantastic fun event, right here in the doldrums of the
bottom of the cycle...with the bands pretty much empty all day long...to have em
explode at 0230 with a lovely symphony of cw every week... what a treat!  Thanks
to NCCC!! Thanks to N6ZFO and N6RO and the rest of the NS team.

As I drove the couple miles up to hilltop K7RI ...thanks again to K7RI and
W7KAT.... I had a nice cw chat w/ W7SW in AZ. Never heard Scotty again. Its
funny that way in just 30 minutes. Also heard W4NZ but never connected...that's
a first i think in NS for us. K2XA was a welcome new call as were several
others. WELCOME ABOARD !  Great to have WY KO7X and MS WQ5L back in the log.
(where was TOR?)

I think the NCCC has created a CLASSIC EVENT w/ the NS, and can see this
becoming a really hot bee's nest in the future.. even more popular than it is
now. Just wait til we actually have some good ol fashioned 'normal' propagation
to go with it!

A very enjoyable Spring/Summer Ladder and looking forward to the next one. 73
to all and thanks to each and every one of you for the Qs and the good times.
K7SS DanWa