[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 20:13:35 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 3

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:  14     12
   20:  20     17
   15:  19     16
   10:  18     18
-------------------
Total:  71     63  Total Score = 4,473

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

WOW! I had absolutely no idea that things would pop like they did today.  Maybe
it was just a good sunspot pouring down on me at this QTH today.  Can't figure
it out.  But....I'll surely take it.

Thanks for all you who lined up when I called CQ.  I felt like a celeb and
nobody laughed at me (at least, where I could hear you) when I fumbled.  Of
course, when Rob, K6RB, called me on 20m, I got my keyer paddles tangled up in
my headphone cables and couldn't hit the right key on my computer.  Felt like a
total DOLT!  But, here's hoping Rob is a forgiving soul.  If not, just chalk it
up to Redneck Ignorance, Rob.  Ha!

It's always great to hear Bert, F6HKA, scooting along and answering my call
with such hospitality, even amidst the pileup wanting to work Bert.

'Twas great to work so many newbies today.  I tried to welcome the ones with
high numbers and invite those who aren't members yet, so maybe our fold will
expand.  Isn't CW a ton of fun?

Again, thanks to all for giving me what is probably my very best CWT yet.  Over
all, the main thing is that it was just plain FUN!

73 to all.  See you again at 0300z.

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)