[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 20:06:05 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 10

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  24     18
   15:   7      5
   10:   9      9
-------------------
Total:  40     32  Total Score = 1,280

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Great to hear some old friends again.  Also, nice to hear the 20m sigs from
Texas and other points West banging in here.  N5AW and W5ASP nearly knocked my
radio off the table -- 50-60dB over S9!  Mercy!

Also, happy to work Heijo, EA8OM, on a couple of bands.  He sounded really busy
with callers.

It's always fun for me to work Don,K0FX, whose number (#1326) is right next to
mine.  Plus, I love working folks whose numbers are higher than mine.  That
tells me that more folks are enjoying this exciting CWT stuff!

Hope to see y'all again at 0300z.

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS (birthplace of Elvis)