[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 04:07:56 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 4

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:  18     13
   40:  17     16
   20:   7      7
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  42     36  Total Score = 1,512

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Well, not nearly as proficient tonight.  Lots of QRN here, but I'm not allowed
to make excuses (I despise whiners!).

It was great to work so many friends, and a special welcome to the newcomers.
Andre, VE2BZO (1356).  I think that's the first time I've worked Andre, so it's
good have him in the fold and in my log.  Plus, got Dima, AC2KJ in NY again
tonight.  Hope Dima will join CWOps.

And, what a terrific way to end the run tonight...our great friend and mentor,
John Laney, K4BAI, fresh back from PJ2-land and CQWW!  That man amazes me!

73 until next week,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS (birthplace of Elvis)