[3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 13:51:46 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jul 22

Call: VE9AA/M
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): .25

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  11     11
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  11     11  Total Score = 121

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Not much time to play from the parking lot in the MINI COOPER so appreciated all
the Q's over my coffee break.

Loudest stn this morning strangely enough was not N8BJQ (though he was quite
loud) but W4ZYT, who was bOOming, like 40+/9 in the car.  Must have been some
Es at work, as there were a handful of really really loud stns about.

Worked 2 EU's, very weak, but they heard me.

W7SW farthest west worked this morning.

Don't think I heard any W1's/W2's which is a little odd, but not outside the
realm of possibility for sure.

Wish I had an hour so I could've checked out 10 & 15m so other signs of
E-layer prop.

Thanks !

Mike VE9AA/m, FT-857D, SD-330, N3ZN Mini paddles, 09 MINI COOPER (parked behind
a tall bldg, mostly blocked to my W-SW, but open to EU and due north)