[3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 20:01:13 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jul 29

Call: VE9AA/M
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  31     31
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  31     31  Total Score = 961

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

My best ever 19z session mobile-in-motion. About 50% S&P, 50% run.  Condx
were good enough that I sat up around 14.038 and actually ran off 15 stns (off
and on during the 30mins I was on).....exhilarating !

Happy to work a handful of EU's (F6HKA honest 5NN in the car)and a few other I
know are on all the time, but for whatever reason, I seldom work.  A tip of the
hat to W5ASP and W9CC who weren't vy loud, but they have their mobile ears
working for them.  Good show you too.

Missed N8BJQ's crushing signal in both sessions today, but Sig, N3RS took top
marks for a huge signal!

Best ears award for both sessions today HAS to go to Dean, NW2K who was but a
whisper above ESP yet we had a solid Q's @ 13z and 19Z...I have no idea how
he's able to do that, while others at a solid 5NN CQ in my windshield.

:-)

73 de Mike VE9AA & VE9AA/m