[3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 19:56:24 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jul 22

Call: VE9AA/M
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): 0.48

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  20     20
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  20     20  Total Score = 400

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

20m only, all in motion, just under 1/2 hour.  Was able to pretty much work
everyone I could hear (and who could hear me!). Deeeep QSB. VE3MGY went from
nada to S9 as I drove up a hill.  F6HKA heard me, once his pileup settled down
somewhat - thanks  Bert.  Vy loud by the time we worked.

QSB was helpful on LA8OM as I drove across the Mactaquac Power generating
station.(Dam) 519-599

NO5W had a wee signal @ 19z, but by the time I worked him 10-15mins later he
was loud enough he heard me, which makes me think either my ERP is nada or he
had some noise, hi !...this is rural NB so QRM is only internally generated
inside the MINI except for a few power lines here and there.

Thanks all !

Mike VE9AA/m 09 MINI, '857D