[3830] CWopsT K7RAT(N6TR) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K7RAT(N6TR) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2020 04:11:07 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Feb 6

Call: K7RAT
Operator(s): N6TR
Station: N6TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Or
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:   2
   80:  34
   40:  50
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  86  Mults = 84  Total Score = 7,224

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Well now - a new person best QSO total in this. Decided to be a bit more
aggressive and CQ more.  With the Henry 2K hooked up - I guess I have a pretty
competitive signal.  Worked 50 stations in 34 minutes on 40, and then QSY'd to
80.

Was barefoot on 160 and just couldn't pull myself off of 80 soon enough to spend
much time down there.  The 75A2 shifted its BFO midway through the contest which
messed me up a little.  It's difficult to get good "single signal"
selectivity setup well.  No need for a panadapter - I can hear everything within
5 kHz of me.

TX: Johnson Valiant - Henry 2K
RX: Collins 75A2
ANT: 3L40, Quad loop on 80, 160 vertical
KEY: Bug
LOGGING: Yellow lined pad of paper

dit-dit