[3830] CWopsT K7RAT(N6TR) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K7RAT(N6TR) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 20:11:06 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Feb 12

Call: K7RAT
Operator(s): N6TR
Station: N6TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  45
   15:  16
   10:
------------
Total:  61  Mults = 60  Total Score = 3,660

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Nice to work KC0ECT and KO8SCA who were using non-electronic keying methods.
This is a great little event to make lots of QSOs with the vintage gear.

Very nice signals on 15 meters, but seemed most wanted to go crowd on 20. Nice
to pick off W1UE/5R9, P44W and 8P5A there.  Heard PJ2/NF9V who seemed to be
trying to get a pileup working split right in the middle of the fray.

Only "dupe" was AA3B who called me on 15 - nice going Bud!!  K7RL had
a very nice backscatter signal on 15 as well.

One station said I had bad chirp (on 20).  He should have heard it on 15!!  My
chirp is pretty typical for 1950's technology.

TX: Johnson Valiant + Henry 2K
RX: Collins 75A2
ANT: 2 element yagi
KEY: Vibroplex